Friday, January 22, 2010

Ugh...

Amelia got her first tooth just before New Year's. The next weekend Chris went hunting, and I stayed home with Amelia Delia. She'd go to bed at 7, and wake up about 8:30 just screaming. If she wakes up after we've put her down, its usually a little cooing and some frustration that she doesn't have her paci. With her screaming like that, I thought maybe her tooth was hurting her or something. So I felt around her tooth and found that her second tooth was coming in. Luckily I had some orajel on hand, so it wasn't too bad after that. I wasn't gonna post until I was able to take some pictures. When I went to take the picture, my camera flashed a low battery then shut off. And it has been two weeks, and I have been unable to locate my battery charger. So I finally decided to post the news anyway. If I ever find my charger, there will definitely be some pics though.

No comments: