Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Thank Ya Nice Lady

Not much going on. Amelia is still sleeping through the night. We've been working on trying to get her to roll over, but its slow going. The only time for her to practice is during tummy time, but she hates tummy time. So she only gets a little bit of practice b/c we have to put her on her stomach while she's in a good mood. Then she can only stand to be like that for a few minutes before she gets upset. She can pretty much turn in a circle on her stomach, and she can scooch like nobody's business on her back. I don't think it will be long on the rolling though. She starts daycare soon though, so I will probably miss her first time.

I start work soon. I don't really know if I'm excited about it so much as I'm excited about getting out of the house everyday and interacting with adults other than Chris and Daddy. The only downside I see is that I've gotten used to sleeping in every morning, and I know that I'm really gonna miss that. Its not exactly sleeping in cause I have to take care of Amelia around 7. But other than those 30-45 minutes that I'm up with her, I love sleeping til 11 or 12 every day.

No comments: